Hello once again to all the wonderful supporters or my previous threads... I have managed to finish emailing about 70% of those who showed their kindness by posting a kind comment and promise to finish the remaining 30% by early next week... I am very grateful to have such hot, sexy and kind comments from my last several postings in the Private Shots section and I do look forward to more of those luscious comments if you think this thread is worthy of such comments. Once again, for anyone who chooses to post a negative comment please be aware that this is an indication you need to grow up!... I will always reply back with an email to those who show kindness!!!
Hi you all!!! Thanks a bunch for the compliments on our last clips we sent in. I don't know why we always end up in the bathroom, but here we are again. LOL We tried doing it a bunch of different ways. I kinda liked the hanging over the side of the tub being plowed, but it was too cold in the air. hehehe This is in three parts and TC does come and yes you will be able to see it in the last clip. A side note on something. Men are always wanting women to shave the pussy. Why don't they shave their dicks? Don't we deserve the same "no hair in mouth" policy?? *smile* Stop by and see the rest of my movies on the site. These are not up there yet, but when they do post, I will put the big one up as well as the shorter clips. http://fans.voy-zone.com/cherokeeshotspot Love and kisses,